cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sergo89
Collaborator

ssl network extender client

Hello,

I need to download SSL Extender Client from portal? sorry maybe i missed something, but dont know how to do it.

Checked config lot of times...

Capture.JPG

where is this button? DOnt see anything, except default World_Clock... 

thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
funkylicious
Advisor

Hi,

My guess ( since I haven't really used/configured it ) the SNX client launches when it's already installed on the client computer.

Also, if you log in via Chrome, there is a good change that it won't launch, since it uses ActiveX .

Hopefully this Admin Guide will explain better . 

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R77/CP_R77_VPN_AdminGuide/html_frameset.htm?topic=documents/R77...

Sergo89
Collaborator

Thank you! i read AdminGuide for this version, R80 and more... unfortunately its clear for me... i remember i did it long time ago (R76 i guess), but looks like something changed in R80.30
0 Kudos
Yatiraj_Panchal
Contributor

Hi,

Are you using based Mobile access blade or normal one. 

If you are using Mobile access blade then go to SmartDashborad and create policy in Mobile access and add required SNX. 

0 Kudos
Sergo89
Collaborator

Thanks Yatiraj. Not sure about Mobile access and normal, i guess we can create Web Portal only from mobile blade, no?

regarding policy...Capture.JPG

i guess it should be Native Application with link to some files, right?

0 Kudos
Sergo89
Collaborator

Solved. Opened support case and talked to support. Really confused, solution is very easy, we have to create any Native Application (it can be random host etc) and after that we will see Connect button on Home page. Weird, i was looking for paths/links to clients sitting somewhere on Gateway.

Everybody thanks for help!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events