cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lullejd
Contributor

Remote Access VPN with DynamicID

Hello,

I have a question on using DynamicID is the 2 factor authentication method to authenticate remote access vpn users.

All of CheckPoint's documentation is on the MobileAccess Blade when using DynamicID.

Basically, what we want to achieve is that a user can log in from his SecureClient VPN, using AD username and password, then he receives an SMS with OTP and can log in to VPN.

The thing is here. When setting up this on Checkpoint, We are not getting the prompt to enter the OTP password.  Under 'Multiple Client Authentication Settings' in Gateway > VPN Clients > Authentication, we created a new authentication method which comprises of <Username and Password> followed by DynamicID.

Anyone else maybe using this scenario in his setup? Mobile access blade is not enabled in our case.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Information Security Engineer
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Requires R80.10 and E80.85+ clients.

See: Mobile Access and VPN clients supporting Multiple Login Options 

Dor_Marcovitch
Advisor

hey,

will it also support authentication with certificate & SMS ? 

thanks

0 Kudos
lullejd
Contributor

According to this SK: Multiple Authentication Schemes for Mobile Access / Remote Access 

It is not supported.

Senior Information Security Engineer
Superpinky12
Explorer

Hi. I configured Dynamic Id trough mail. Mobile Access trough portal i receive mail with code. But when connect from Endpoint security cantor receive mail. The conf is the same for both.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events