Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCVas
Contributor
Jump to solution

Remote Access, Site is not responding. You might be in hotspot environment

Good morning everyone

I don't speak English but translated what I want to ask.

I have a fireway R80.30 with two public interfaces eth1 and eth2, eth2 is used for VPN to other sites and is the one selected in link selection

I already configured the VPN remote access with users and password checkpoint and when I add the public ip to make the connection it does not work with eth2, only with eth1 but the first connection works if I disconnect and reconnect it no longer connects and I see that grab the public ip of eth2.
Any additional settings I would have to do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
If you want a different Link Selection setting for Remote Access, refer to: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
By default, we use the same settings for both Site-to-Site and Client-to-Site VPN.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
If you want a different Link Selection setting for Remote Access, refer to: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
By default, we use the same settings for both Site-to-Site and Client-to-Site VPN.
0 Kudos
MCVas
Contributor

Thank you very much PhoneBoy with this solution I could achieve it. you are big

Anotación 2019-07-29 111116.jpg

0 Kudos
chen9766
Explorer

Good morning,

In my case, I have just changed my ISP at home, and when I'm trying to make a new connection I get this message that the site i snot responding.

any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Hemps
Explorer

I know this is from 2020, But a user changed ISP and now they get the hotspot error. How did you resolve this?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events