Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Waters
Explorer

R80.10 Windows 10 Capsule Clients and smartmonitor

I have an issue that I have replicated on 3 installations of R80.10. In R77.30 when connecting to a gateway, all users using the Windows 10 Capsule client show as "secureclient mobile" in Smartview monitor. We can see their connection status and life is good. In R80.10 the clients do not show under any view at all. They are connected, but we have no visibility about their connection. I have a client that wants to migrate to R80.10 but they use Smartview Monitor to review vpn connections. These connections do not show up and I cannot find a KB or post that has already addressed this issue. I suspect this is a bug, unless someone knows otherwise and can point me in the right direction.

Any advise would be great. I have limited time I can invest into this as I have run out of relevant appearing KBs to follow. 

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I think a TAC case might be in order here.

James_Waters
Explorer

I was told by another SE that the check point mobile technology hasn't been fully integrated into R80 (R80.10 included). Sounds like a confirmed bug for anybody that might read this. Hopefully an update will fix in the future.

Thanks for your time Dameon.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It seems weird this is not documented as a known limitation anywhere.

I'll try and find a more definitive answer than this.

A TAC case would help the cause for sure.

0 Kudos
af1dcd92-d30f-3
Explorer

The same is true for SNX connections - when I use the 'Users by Gateway' view, only those connected via a fat client show up (and they all show up as Endpoint Connect instead of Endpoint Security).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events