cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question

Machine Authentication support

Jump to solution

(RA Access Client) Machine Authentication support currently is a hotfix for R80.10 JT 112 or R77.30 JT 286 with E80.71 and higher client, find details in sk121173 Machine Certificate Installation on Security Gateway for Authentication to VPN Clients. But it seems not to be supported in R80.20, so my question is, if and when will this feature get into a Main Train Release ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Admin
Admin

Re: Machine Authentication support

Jump to solution

R&D is paying attention to CheckMates, so they're aware of the demand Smiley Happy

That said, these sorts of requests definitely have to go through the local office. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Admin
Admin

Jump to solution

Eventually, but not sure of the timeframe.

If you have an immediate need, it's worth engaging with your local office.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thank you, yes, i know... Customers keep asking as current HF makes it impossible to install the newest GA Jumbo HF.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Dameon,

I saw this feature request coming up in several threads. Can you communicate to R&D that this feature is requested by a lot of customers and needs to be supported on maintrian and latest's JHF?

(I already talked to support and got the standard answer to contact the local office. While doing it, is there a way to push it from your side)

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

Jump to solution

R&D is paying attention to CheckMates, so they're aware of the demand Smiley Happy

That said, these sorts of requests definitely have to go through the local office. 

0 Kudos