Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dor_Marcovitch
Advisor

Custom Native Application

hey

i am looking for creating custom native application for our terminal server

i have downloaded two rdp files from my terminal server. and it looks that the only difference between them is in an internal parameter on the rdp file "loadbalanceinfo:s:tsv://MS Terminal Services Plugin.1.lab-Applica" and on the other "loadbalanceinfo:s:tsv://MS Terminal Services Plugin.1.lab-test".

so if i uploaded both of them using the guide they are working.

the question here is how can i use the "Parameters" field on the "Edit Endpoint Application" on the smart console GUI to cause this parameter on the RDP file to be changed before sending it to the client / something like this.

how does this field linked to the native application.

i also wondered if this parameter is applied at the client side when this app launched.

so does it applies on the cab or on the rdp file.

maybe i can put on the cab file a "launcher" batch file that will replace this string on the downloaded rdp file and than run the edited file at the client side.

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I assume it just calls the uploaded program with an argument, in much the same way an EXE or BAT file is called.

But we all know what happens when we assume Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Dor_Marcovitch
Advisor

this is a ".rdp" file.. so i don't think i can pass it parameters. this is a "parameters" file for the mstsc.exe util.

however i can run something on it external to edit it.

also on the GUiDBEdit there are some pre & post field, maybe we can use them somehow.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events