cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luigi_Vezzoso1
Collaborator

Checkpoint Mobile - strange error

Hi,

we have deployed Checkpoint VPN installing Mobile Access for our clients.... but we have a strange error:

"No security Policy is configured"

as far I know Checkpoint Mobile installation not require desktokp policy or compliance.... like the Endpoint Protection....

Do you know how to remove the message?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Josh_B
Contributor

Hi,

The Check Point Mobile for Windows client also supports compliance checks. It's not a requirement, just an additional feature. 

More info:

How to enforce Check Point SCV (Secure Configuration Verification) check using local.scv file? 

Remote Access VPN R80.10 Administration Guide  

0 Kudos
Luigi_Vezzoso1
Collaborator

Hi,

but how I can disable the message "no security policy"? I could have some license issue with that?

thanks for reply

0 Kudos
Josh_B
Contributor

I don't believe this is something you can remove as it's part of the client itself. 

0 Kudos
Luigi_Vezzoso1
Collaborator

ok, but can I installa a policy just to remove the alert? Is a license required for that?

0 Kudos
Josh_B
Contributor

Yes, you could setup a simple, basic policy to get rid of the alert. No additional license is required, if you already have and are using the Mobile Access and IPSec blade. 

Have a look at this on setting up Secure Configuration Verification (SCV)Remote Access VPN R80.10 Administration Guide 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events