cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post

SmartConsole R80.20 (GA Build 067) now available

A new GA SmartConsole (Build #67) for R80.20 (Replacing Build #55)  is available. Please refer to sk137593

Release Highlight:

• Windows 10 with .Net framework 4.8 is not properly updated after scrolling up or down the name column in lists, combo box, pickers etc. 

For full content - please refer to sk137593 

Thanks, 

Release Management team  

;
TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free
10 Comments
Jonne_Hannon
Nickel

Hi Release Management team,

I have tried Build 67 for R80.20 SmartConsole and SmartConsole crashes when I try to open the "Device & License Information"  window.  I reported this in the Build 66 that I was given to test and was told it would be fixed in the next build.  Can you please fix this?

Thanks,

Jonne.

I seem to have the same problem with some gateways/clusters. I get consistently disconnected when I click the Monitor button on some gateways, not others. I didn't have this issue with the previous GA SmartConsole build.
Employee+
Employee+

Can you please share the ticket number  ? i will make sure it will be part of next SC build.

Jonne_Hannon
Nickel

Hi Yifat,

The original ticket number was SR# 6-0001706660.  I was provided with Build 66 and reported that opening the "Device and License Information..." window crashed SmartConsole.  I was told that the issue would be fixed in the GA release.  The new ticket number is SR#6-0001750469.

Thanks,

Jonne.

Jesse_Bailey
Nickel

Does this build work with R80.20.M2?

Employee+
Employee+

No.

This SmartConsoel build can be installed over R80.20 GA with or without the Jumbo. 

Maik
Silver

Is there any update regarding the issue with opening the "Device & License Information" window of gateways? I just updated the SmartConsole in order to find out that the described resolved issue is still present - in fact it is happening all the time now instead of just sometimes. With the current build I am unable to open the device and license information - regardless how often I try to do this. The SmartConsole just freezes and after a while I get the Windows error window that tells me that the application has crashed. I am unable to provide any debug information from the SmartConsole itself, as it does not present me the well known "Smart Console issue window" when something is going wrong - it simply crashes on the lower instance. It seems like the only way to get this resolved is to go back to build 55.

Jonne_Hannon
Nickel

good to know that I am not the only person in the world having trouble with the "Device & License Information" window.  I have a SR open with TAC, but no closer to getting the issue fixed.

Employee
Employee

Hi All,

The bug was fixed and will be released as part of the next SmartConsole R80_20 release.

Thanks,
Ishai 

Maik
Silver
Thanks for the update regarding this issue, Ishai. Good to know!