Did you mean: 

R80.40 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator - New GA Take #139

eranzo
Employee
Employee
2 3 4,465

eranzo_1-1639416455648.png

Hi All,

R80.40 Jumbo HF Take #139 is now our GA take (replacing take 125) and is available for download to all via CPUSE (as recommended) and via sk165456.

Please note that R80.40 Jumbo HF Take #139 include essential and critical updates and is therefore highly recommended for installation.

List of resolved issue in this take can be found in sk165456 .

Thanks,

Release Operation group

3 Comments
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Hello
What is the meaning of ongoing?
For ex Ongoing Take 138, this package was not shown in gaia update window.

Accutally I was need to Take 126 for "revisison purge", but I could not.
I was waiting for this update, thak you.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@sukruozdemir Ongoing means it will not show in CPUSE.
Only GA hotfixes will show by default in CPUSE.
You can add the relevant identifier in CPUSE manually to make it show. 
See also: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut... 

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @sukruozdemir 

below is our definition for an Ongoing and GA

• Ongoing Jumbo - Every Jumbo release is first introduced as “Ongoing” version, ready for deployment for early adopters customers. “Ongoing” release is in high quality and passed all Check Point release Criteria. Version is available via CPUSE by using the package identifier and also can be provided by Check Point Customer Support.

• General Availability (GA) Jumbo - Check Point Recommended Jumbo Hotfix for all deployments. An “Ongoing” Jumbo is declared as “GA” following significant amount of this Jumbo installations in the field. Version is available via CPUSE’s “Recommended packages” view. 

you can also read more in our Release Terminology sk - https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut... 

Thanks 

Matan.

Labels