Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R80.30 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator - New Ongoing take #226

Yifat_Chen
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus
0 6 1,846

Cover image preview

A new Ongoing Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take for R80.30 (Take 226) was released today, updating take 221 and is available for download. Please refer to sk153152

Please note the following:

•        The new release is mentioned in  sk153152
  •        The new releases will be published via CPUSE as a recommended version once it will be published as GA.
  •        Availability:

o   Available to download the via sk153152

o   Available for download via CPUSE by using package identifier.

o   Can be provided by customer support

Content included in this take

• PRJ-19494 - In a rare scenario, certain conditions under VPN utilization may cause the Security gateway to crash
  • PRJ-18200 - Added new certificates for Microsoft Azure. For details, refer to this Microsoft article.

Thanks,

Release Management Group

6 Comments
Tommy_Forrest
Advisor

Would it be possible for a new SK to get generated for each JHT release instead of updating sk153152 for each release?  That or keep a list of old JHT's on that article?

It is incredibly frustrating to find old JHT's when you have to restore a failed machine or for any other reason.

Ted_Serreyn
Collaborator

just a FYI, you can always search online via CPUSE for  the old jumbo following the proper file format.  This is documented on the bottom of SK153152.

Check_Point_R80_30_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T<Take number>_sk153152_Security_Gateway_and_Standalone_2_6_18_FULL.tgz
Check_Point_R80_30_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T<Take number>_sk153152_Security_Gateway_3_10_FULL.tgz
and
Check_Point_R80_30_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T<Take number>_sk153152_Security_Management_3_10_FULL.tgz

for:

or for R80.40

Check_Point_R80_40_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T<Take number>_sk165456_FULL.tgz 

I.E.  Check_Point_R80_40_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T94_sk165456_FULL.tgz

for R80.40 Take 94.

Tommy_Forrest
Advisor

Thanks Ted.  But that assumes the gateway has access to the internet.

Need the ability to fully upgrade it in an offline state.

It would just be easer if they could keep the links up in a separate section of the document.  Or better yet a new SK for each new JHT.  

Not sure why this is a big deal.

Tommy_Forrest
Advisor

And by fully upgrade, I mean recovering a failed gateway while offline.  Can't seem to edit my previous comment.

Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

The Software Download Center gives you access to old Jumbo's and much more.

Tommy_Forrest
Advisor

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Labels