Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharif_Ahmmad
Participant

Using Automation ID to login into R80.20 SmartConsole automatically?

I have been trying to integrate it with Thycotic Secret Server. I have found all the necessary automation id such as LoginUserName or LoginPasswordBox. The script works when an instance of smartconsole is already running on the machine. But when i try to launch the application from the secret server first time (i.e no instance of smartconsole is already running on the machine) its throws this error.

The target element corresponds to UI that is no longer available (for example, the parent window has closed).
at MS.Internal.Automation.Misc.ThrowWin32ExceptionsIfError(Int32 errorCode)
at MS.Internal.Automation.Misc.GetWindowLong(HWND hWnd, Int32 nIndex)
at MS.Internal.Automation.HwndProxyElementProvider.IsWindowPatternWindow(HWND hwnd)
at MS.Internal.Automation.HwndProxyElementProvider.System.Windows.Automation.Provider.IRawElementProviderSimple.GetPropertyValue(Int32 propertyId)

Any idea why? Is there any fix for this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Sharif.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sharif_Ahmmad
Participant

Any idea how to resolve it?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

There are two times you will see a fingerprint message:

1. First time connecting to a server

2. If the fingerprint of a previously connected server changes

I imagine the fingerprint is stored somewhere that can be "preloaded" but offhand I don't know where that is.

Meanwhile, have you approached Thycotic to see if they have a solution on their end?

0 Kudos
Sharif_Ahmmad
Participant

Hi Dameon,

Thanks for your comment. Appreciate it.

Just wanted to update on this, its now resolved. Funny thing is, all it took is starting the application separately first, then the script. Normally we start the application through script.

Regards,

Sharif.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events