Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ofir_Agasi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus
Jump to solution

Supported software blades in R80

What management software blades will be incorporated in R80?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

All Management blades except SmartWorkflow will be supported in R80. All Gateway blades except Threat Extraction will be supported by R80 Management. Threat Extraction and SmartWorkflow will return in the next releases of the Management Server.

Edit: SmartProvisioning will not be available on R80 Management server either. For SmartEndpoint support on the Management Server, it will be best to contact Check Point Support. Both blades will be fully supported in the next release of the Management Server

R80.10 updates:

- Threat Extraction and Sandblast are supported with R80.10.

- SmartProvisioning and LSM are scheduled for our next releases.

- Full support for SmartWorkflow is scheduled for one of the next releases, although some elements with sessions, changes, audit logs and API are available out-of-the-box with R80 and R80.10.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

All Management blades except SmartWorkflow will be supported in R80. All Gateway blades except Threat Extraction will be supported by R80 Management. Threat Extraction and SmartWorkflow will return in the next releases of the Management Server.

Edit: SmartProvisioning will not be available on R80 Management server either. For SmartEndpoint support on the Management Server, it will be best to contact Check Point Support. Both blades will be fully supported in the next release of the Management Server

R80.10 updates:

- Threat Extraction and Sandblast are supported with R80.10.

- SmartProvisioning and LSM are scheduled for our next releases.

- Full support for SmartWorkflow is scheduled for one of the next releases, although some elements with sessions, changes, audit logs and API are available out-of-the-box with R80 and R80.10.

J_Goh
Participant

Is Sandblast supported in R80?

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Sandblast is a family of blades - all are supported except for Threat Extraction.

0 Kudos
SantiagoPlatero
Collaborator

Hi Tomer Sole ​ I came across with your post and I'm wondering when the Threat Extraction blade will be supported by R80 Management. I recently subscribed to EBP NGTX and I'm feeling with R80 EA I'm missing this functionality (and we're right in the middle of a ransomware propagation).

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Scheduled for R80.10.

0 Kudos
S_E_
Advisor

... Full support for SmartWorkflow is scheduled for one of the next releases, although some elements with sessions, changes, audit logs and API are available out-of-the-box with R80 and R80.10.

hm, I heard this a couple of times. 

However, it looks like that it also will not be in R80.20.

Do you know if this is still on the roadmap? 

As far as I understand, existing elements don't allow a review 'before' you publish something.

Regards

2 of 2 people found this helpful

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events