cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Jump to solution

Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Any one seen this error ? do we have any fixes ?

This comes up when pushing policy. I initially tried to enable appcl and url filtering blades and this happened. Now i have disabled the balde. Still the same issue

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Jump to solution

Hi Saad,

Creating a unified rulebase with all the blades at once can only be installed on the upcoming R80-based gateways which will support this functionality. R80 Management has the UI prepared for this.

To revert back to first layer Firewall, second layer Application Control, please right-click the policy, choose "Edit Policy..." and edit your layers accordingly. See How do I create an Access Policy for Pre-R80 GWs?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Jump to solution

Hi Saad,

Creating a unified rulebase with all the blades at once can only be installed on the upcoming R80-based gateways which will support this functionality. R80 Management has the UI prepared for this.

To revert back to first layer Firewall, second layer Application Control, please right-click the policy, choose "Edit Policy..." and edit your layers accordingly. See How do I create an Access Policy for Pre-R80 GWs?

0 Kudos