Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question
ED
Silver

IPS protections clear filters

Hi,

Why is there no option to clear all filters in IPS protections? I mean like a button on top of the filters tab where you can just click "Clear filters" or something.

Since there is around 421 Vendors and 541 products that can be checked in filters sometimes I find it "hard" to scroll through the whole list to remove the checkmark on previously selected. Maybe there is another way that I don't know about?

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Vladimir
Pearl

Re: IPS protections clear filters

To clear the filters, you can use the "x" in the header of the sections:

Just mouse over area indicated and the "x" will appear there.

0 Kudos
ED
Silver

That will only remove that filter, not clear that filter (as in removing the checkmark).

Like removing the checkmark for "critical" and "high" as shown below.

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Pearl

It does remove the checkmarks in the subordinate checkboxes:

ED
Silver

It removes the whole filter, then you have to add that filter again. That's not the point and not an easy way if I want to work with protections. Just asking for an easy way for clearing the checkmarks without removing the whole filter first. It seems that it's not possible at this moment with SmartConsole. Maybe in some future releases. Thank you for your effort in trying to help me Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Pearl

I agree that we need the "Clear Filters" option. It would also be beneficial to have custom filters saved and available for reuse.

ED
Silver

I liked the idea about being able to save custom filters! Would be useful in different scenarios. 

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Pearl

I've pulled my previous reply to avoid confusing others looking for the answer.