cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

Converting from Juniper SSG

Hi,

I have 5 sites with Juniper firewall to migrate to new Checkpoint firewall using only one Smart-1 to manage firewall. I will have to convert all 5 the policies and import to the Smart-1.

I have converted the first site and successfully import to Smart-1, however subsequent import from second site is not successful as the policy didn't appear on the Smart-1. Is there anything that I have to change on the second xx.sh file? I've already tried changing ID.txt to ID2.txt, but still the same.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nüüül
Advisor

Hi,
they all have their own policy? Perhaps in the script, all is going into the "standard" policy?

Daniel
0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

No they don't have the same policy, and it's not in the Standard policy. The first policy from first site is successful and can be seen in Manage Policies tab.

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

Muhammad,

could it be possible that you simple not opened the other converted policies in smartconsole?

clicking the plus sign beside the Standard policy tab, see and choose another policy.

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

Yup, I did that but there's only 2 policies, the Standard ploicy and the 1st converted policy only.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Any clues from the error messages?
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events