cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcos_Garcia
Participant

Add targets to a policy using cli in r77.30

Hello,

Im working in a script and I need to add targets to a policy package using the cli in r77.30, so r80 api is not an option. 

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Have never seen anyone do it myself--will have to check with R&D to see if it's possible.

Is there a particular reason you can't upgrade to R80.x?

0 Kudos
Alisson_Lima
Contributor

Hi Marcos,

I don't know a procedure on R77.30 version, but on R80.x version you can perform it using mgmt_cli, using this command:

Example:

set access-rule layer "Network" rule-number 1 install-on.add Corporate-GW

Regards,

Alisson Lima

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

He's looking for the policy installation targets for the Policy Package, which is different from setting the install-on for a specific rule.

0 Kudos
Marcos_Garcia
Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answers, yes, I need to do it in r77.30 so I can't use the r80 api. Due of the requeriments of the enviroment of a migration I need to do it previously to upgrade r.80.10.

As I have to do it in with a lot of policy targets I would like to write a script to automatize this step and other ones that I need to do. I can get the policy targets to get the "export" info:

cpmiquerybin attr "" policies_collections "name='Standard'" -a __name__,installable_targets

But now I'm looking to assign targets to a policy package.

BR,

Marcos

0 Kudos
Ofer_Barzvi
Employee
Employee

Hi Marcos,

Assuming the policy package name is 'Standard' and you want to add 'gw1' as target to entire policy, you can do it in following way:

dbedit> addelement policies_collections Standard installable_targets network_objects:gw1

dbedit> update_all
policies_collections::Standard Updated Successfully

BR,

Ofer

Marcos_Garcia
Participant

Checked in lab, it works, thank you very much to all!

BR,

Marcos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events