Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BC_AMD
Explorer

Successful experiences with multi user host agent and Citrix?

We are attempting to deploy identity awareness in our Citrix environment using the identity agent. Our CheckPoint environment is at R80.20 right now and the agent we are using is Check Point Identity Agent version: 80.202.000

Following the documentation to enable this on the gateway and install the agent did not work out of the box. In addition, the agent appears to be hanging up our test Citrix environment periodically.

We have technical support case open to troubleshoot this, and after making some changes to both the client side and gateway side we've still not had success (sk165358). 

Has anyone had success with this and any tips or lessons learned?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We have two versions of that: v1 (for all releases) and v2 (for R80.40 and above).
Are you using v1?
@Royi_Priov 

0 Kudos
BC_AMD
Explorer

Appreciate the replies:

Yes I am using v1 (80.202.0000) of the agent because we are currently at 80.20 and I have now tried the agent downloaded from the Terminal Services section of our firewall (80.158.0000).

I have a follow up with our support case today so hopefully there will be some progress after that.

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

BC_AMD,

please chack if you are using the right agent. On Citrix / Terminalserver you have to use the Terminalserver Agent not the normal identity agent.

IA-Terminalserver.PNG

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events