image001.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello

Probablly this is the solution

Regards

To resolve this issue, restart the CloudGuard controller by running these commands on the Security Management Server:

• cloudguard stop
  • cloudguard start

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
would be possible to know which feed you use for Zoom Services?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello,

we have R80.30 Tale 141 but I cannot see any of the new updatable objects. What could be the problem? Thank you

regards, Stefan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

Where do you look?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

I assume, you were looking under objects, while Updatable only appear when you are trying to add something to the rulebase.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello,

no, some updateable objects were missing from the list, I did sk121877 - Package of Updatable Objects is missing on the Security Gateway and suddenly the list was complete.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Was there any change to the support for these services, particularly with Zoom?   

I am using both Zoom and O365 updatable objects on a lab 80.40 gw/sms and I got this error on Friday on the validation portion of smartconsole on GW policy:

6/12/2020 8:08 AM

'Zoom Services' is no longer supported.   Enforcing security for this object is not possible.  To dismiss this message, delete the object.

At: Zoom Services

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello

Probablly this is the solution

Regards

To resolve this issue, restart the CloudGuard controller by running these commands on the Security Management Server:

• cloudguard stop
  • cloudguard start

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
That was it! Thank you 🙂
0 Kudos