Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technical_Servi
Contributor

MUVPN => Site2Site VPN

We need to connect a MUVPN with an Siet2Site VPN.

Mobile User (Check Point Client) 192.168.xxx.xxx => MUVPN => Check Point GW => Site2Site VPN => Customer GW => 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

Mobile User connection is established. They can reach every host behind the Check Point GW as configured.
The Site2Site VPN is established as well and works well.
But we are not able to establish a connection from the mobile user to the customer network.

Any hints or SKs?

Thanx in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

In your gateway object set the VPN topology for Remote Access and add the remote S2S topology to it in a new group.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
Technical_Servi
Contributor

As mentioned above, both VPNs, MUVPN and Site2Site, are configured and working as expected for a long time!
Our problem is to route traffic from the MUVPN to the Site2Site. That's the challenge.
To add the customer network to the enc-domain of the Check point make no sense to me, or I missunterstand you!

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

There are 2 separate VPN topologies per gateway, 1 for S2S and one for Remote Access. What I was advising was to adjust the latter to include the remote VPN topology as well. On the remote make sure it knows about the Office Mode range that it lives at this side of the S2S, when the remote is a other vendor/management.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events