Did you mean: 
sukruozdemir
Contributor
Jump to solution

Login VPN or Identity Awareness with username@domain.com

Hello
I have different Active Directories.
For example domain.com, child.domain.com and factory.com
I have same usernames on active directories but different real peoples using them.
example@domain.com
example@child.domain.com
example@factory.com

This all 3 addresses using by different persons.
If a user try to connect with VPN or Identity Agent with example username, CP gives an error Bad Username and Password. 
After a few try, if CP talks with the correct active directory, user can login.
I want users write their domain names to username box, so they are not going to confuse anymore. But When I use example@domain.com user can not login anyway.

How can I resolve this, could you help me please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sukruozdemir
Contributor

I found a solution.
I have created LDAP Group from SmartDashBoard for all domains after that users can use username@domain.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Royi_Priov
Employee
Employee

Hi @sukruozdemir 

I suggest reviewing sk149854 and make the changes on the loginAttr mentioned there.

If you are running into problems, this is a very legit TAC ticket. I would recommend adding pdp debugs to the opened ticket (to enable: "pdp d s all all", replicate the issue, and disable the debugs by "pdp d u all". the debug files are located under $FWDIR/log/pdpd.elg* (up to 10 files).

Thanks,
Royi Priov
Group manager, Identity Awareness R&D
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Hello
This one is what I am looking for.
I have clustered 23500 appliances, so I have change cluster items's attribute but It is not working for me.

sukruozdemir
Contributor

I found a solution.
I have created LDAP Group from SmartDashBoard for all domains after that users can use username@domain.com

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events