cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard_Quick
Contributor
Jump to solution

R80.30 MDS"bug/feature" tracking

I was thinking it might be useful to have a "bug/feature" tracking page for those of us brave enough to jump into R80.30.  We are doing a rollout of 1000+ gateways and 450+ domains so we are seeing some oddities and opening tickets on them as well.  I thought it might help identify possible issues and provide reference tickets if we see the same issues.  Would this be a good forum for that?  If so then i will create a new post.  This is just to get feedback prior.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Quick
Contributor

Thank you.  I think the intention is to list out issues we have experienced and stick to the MDS side.   Hopefully it can be a great repository for us.  I'll get a new thread started today.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Peter_Lyndley
Advisor
Advisor
I'd certainly appreciate something like that, however i'll leave it to the admins to decide if its appropriate
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
One of things we use the community for is product feedback.
As long as the feedback sticks to the facts, there shouldn't be an issue.

While people do post SR numbers at times, it might be better to send those privately when asked.
Richard_Quick
Contributor

Thank you.  I think the intention is to list out issues we have experienced and stick to the MDS side.   Hopefully it can be a great repository for us.  I'll get a new thread started today.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events