Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ofer_Barzvi
Employee
Employee

How to Install Database on all Domain Servers at once from CLI

Hi everyone,

My name is @Ofer_Barzvi and I'm a Team Leader in the R&D of Check Point. 

Few days ago I created sk162314 with scripts to be executed on your Multi-Domain Server for running Install Database on all Domain Management Servers or all Domain Log Servers at once by using the $MDSVERUTIL AllCMAs.

Commands are relevant for all R7x and R80.x releases and we are working now on adding a new Management API command for install-database in the Domain Management Server level.

Hope you will find the commands useful and feel free to contact me (here or directly to barzvi@checkpoint.com) if you have any question regarding the commands.

Enjoy,

Ofer

2 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Will this also take care of the Global objects install database?
There is no place to do this at all anywhere, only changing something in each object you want to install database on in the Global Policy and then when you close the global dash it will automagically do a Install database.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
Ofer_Barzvi
Employee
Employee

Hello Maarten,

The command execute the legacy "fwm dbload" command on each domain server and therefore applies only to local objects and not to global ones.

Thank you for your feedback and we will consider adding such functionality while working on the Management API command.

Regards,

Ofer

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events