cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yuval_Sered
Employee
Employee

White Paper - Harmony Mobile API Documentation

When a customer or a partner  is interested in integrating the Harmony Mobile solution with an external system they can use the built-in External REST API. 

Documentation is shared in Swagger online here

(Full CheckPoint API reference link)

The document below is old from 2021 (outdated).

Enjoy 😀

For the full list of White Papers, go here

5 Replies
Alberto_Araque
Employee
Employee

Thanks for sharing Yuval! 🙂 

Alberto Araque
Emerging Tech Security Expert – Iberia
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Thanks @Yuval_Sered, added to the White Papers list, with minor adjustments to the post 🙂

JonasNyquist
Participant

Hi Val!

Is there a "generic" Whitepaper section somewhere in the CheckMates community so there might be similar documents like this for other products/services under the Infinity Portal?

I'm trying to find the same information but for CloudGuard Network, to be able to pull usage data from CG IaaS Metered Licenses, and the link to Swaggerhub for Infinity Portal seems to be faulty of some kind because it only shows a blank page.
I assume that Infinity Portal is the correct instructions for this, no? Or do you know?

There's another thread in the Community regarding this blank page if you weren't aware:
https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Infinity-Portal/How-use-Infinity-Portal-API-to-retrieve-the-comp...

Br,

Jonas

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Not sure your question is related to White Papers, which are listed here: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/General-Topics/White-Papers-Publishing-Project/m-p/53242#M10603

For you issue, please reach out to TAC and open a support case.

0 Kudos
JonasNyquist
Participant

Hi Val!

You were spot on!
This was exactly what I was looking for! 😄

Thanks a lot!!

(not sure that what I'm looking for actually exist here, but loads of other nice-to-have's are! :-))

Kind regards,

Jonas

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events