cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy__
Collaborator

Capsule Workspace File Share & notification

Hi,

I set up a capsule workspace lab, I have some doubt with a file share.

1:-I am able to download & upload the file to file share folder when I access through the browser but when I access through the capsule workspace with the same user credentials I able to upload the files but not able to download. (when I access from browser file direct download but when access through the capsule workspace app file directly preview(not download).) 

2:-push notification is enabled but mail notification is not coming when the app runs in the background.

any specific limitation with capsule workspace?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You're not providing much to go on.
No idea what gateway version you're using, what version of Capsule Workspace on what OS, or what kind/size of file you're trying to share.
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Hi 

Gateway version is R80.10 with latest jhf take189 and mobile os is android with capsule workspace 7.12.27.

issue:-not able to download the shared file(file size in KB) when access through the capsule workspace.but when I access the same file shared server from any browser I am able to download the shared file.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What errors do you see in the logs or on the screen?
Screenshots might be helpful also.
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

when access through the browser

13.JPG

When access via capsule workspace

12.JPG

In the logs, I didn't get anything related to this.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I believe if you click on the picture icon in the upper left of the preview, you will be able to choose Save as an option.
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Screenshot_20190513-102516.jpg 

This is the output when I click on the upper left of the preview.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just to be clear, you don't get the save option with a .jpg file, what about with other document times (like a .doc)?
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Yes with the .jpg and .png file not able to download and able to download the .pdf document.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That could very well be a limitation of the Capsule Workspace client on Android.
Seems like it wouldn't be difficult to fix, but I'd have to let R&D comment.

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

this type of limitation is documented anywhere?

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events