cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Dor
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

The mobile apps risk assessment report

Did you ever want to test whether one of your employees installed a malicious mobile application on his device despite of the fact he has MDM installed?

Now you can! The only thing you need to do is to send us the list of applications from your MDM.

The data collection and analysis process includes several phases. In phase 1, the full applications list is extracted from the enterprise MDM. This list includes the application package name and Operation System type. In phase 2, the list of applications is compared to the Check Point’s mobile security database in order to decide what risk factors imposed on each application. In phase 3, the engine rank each application with it’s threat family. In phase 4, Check Point’s Mobile Apps Risk Assessment engine conducts a quantitative analysis of the raw data, and produce descriptive statistics results. In phase 5, intelligence insights are added to the report using the Mobile Security Advanced Research Team. In phase 6, the final report is produced.

For more info, ping me here or go directly to the submission website (check-it-app ).

5 Replies
Moti
Admin
Admin

This is cool 

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The ability to check links received via check-it-app is also a nice feature.

Javier_Fdez-San
Participant

Thanks for the information Daniel Dor‌, the application requires an "invitation code" to submit applications. Is this something you can provide or should we request this via our local Check Point account manager?

0 Kudos
Daniel_Dor
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Javier,

That's the email of the Check Point sales rep that invited you Smiley Happy

If you don't have one, let me know and I will assist Smiley Happy

D

Sent securely from my Android

0 Kudos
Javier_Fdez-San
Participant

Dear Daniel, thanks, I have obtained one and will use it to give it a try.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events