Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maik
Advisor

"cpconfig" => "Administrator" does not show the options to list all admins

Hello guys,

I have the following issue...

When I execute the cpconfig command on a R80.20 log server (dedicated log server with SmartEvent + Correlation Unit blades enabled - if that information is required) I simply do not see any way to list and possibly delete SmartConsole admins. The second option of the cpconfig command, "Administrator" just shows the following text: "Do you want to add an administrator (y/n) [y] ?"

We have a few admins that are configured via a Radius server on the CP mgmt server and linked via the DB install to the log server. However; for testing purposes I needed to create a GUI admin for the log server which is just present there - exactly this one needs to get deleted now as it is not needed anymore. As the cpconfig command does not give me the possibility to change or even view all configured GUI admins I'm not sure how to proceed further.

The Manage & Settings > Permissions & Adminustrators > Administrators tab within the SmartConsole of the management server seems to not show admins that were configured via cpconfig from the log servers perspective.

Is there any way to manually delete a GUI user which is just present on the log server or in general?

Thanks and best regards,

Maik

PS: I already tried to resync the management database with the hope that the logging db would get overwritten and therefore removed the "temp admin". Unfortunately this did not work. I'm still able to log in with this temp user.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events