Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quentin_Antrim
Participant

R81 SmartConsole "Gateways & Servers" showing cluster members in scrambled order

Using R81 SmartConsole.   

All of a sudden, when I go into "Gateways & Servers" it is now showing my cluster members all scrambled.  For instance, a cluster may show one of the member gateways directly under it (as it should), but then the second member gateway is farther down the page in between other clusters or standalone gateways.   I've got multiple clusters displaying this way.

I've closed SmartConsole and opened it multiple times and no improvement.   

Other of my coworker admins tell me that their SmartConsole "Gateways & Servers" is displaying correctly, so it's apparently just me.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Q (Quentin)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would say 2 easiest way I can think of would be this:

1 - uninstall/reinstall smart console

2 - uninstall current smart console and install newest version if you are not using latest one

or 3...Microsoft approach my friend, reboot your PC 3 times ; )

0 Kudos
Quentin_Antrim
Participant

Okay, thanks.  I had considered that, but just didn't know if this was something that was a known issue and "here's how you take care of that" type of thing.  🙂  I've certainly never encountered this before.  But didn't find anything in any searches...

Thanks.

Q

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yea, no worries...honestly, thats what literally everyone would do when they have a problem like this. Technically, if you ever had a problem with actual mgmt server where no one can log in, then that would indicate issue with actual server (possibly database, process etc...), rather than just smart console problem. Personally, what I always recommend if someone has this problem is to uninstall current console version and download latest one. I pasted link below for latest R81 console I could find. Hope that helps.

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Andy

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

cpm_doctor.sh and solr cure script should be of help. They fixed a similar issue for me this week.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events