cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tentaclesofdoom
Participant

R80.40 MDS ARP Display Issue

Hi Everyone,

We have recently upgraded our MDS and VSX Cluster from R80.10 to R80.40 with JHF Take 77 on one of our sites, and I've noticed a difference between the R80.10 devices and R80.40 devices when using the "show arp dynamic all" command.

Basically if I "set virtual system *" to a customer VS and do the show arp command above I only get the top level ARP, so only the interfaces of the physical device itself including sync interface, MGMT, etc, no matter which virtual system or level I'm in, if I go into expert mode and then the Virtual system and run the command "arp -an" then I get the customer level ARP's.

On our R80.10 site, "show arp dynamic all" in customer context and "arp -an" in expert level customer context show the exact same results in so far as they both display the same thing, the customer ARP table.

Has the ARP command changed in R80.40 or is this just some strangeness that will probably be ironed out in a future hotfix, I've had a search and can't find anything similar mentioned and was just curious if anyone in the community had seen similar.

Cheers.

Steve.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events