Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desmond_wong
Participant

Importing Database stuck at 58% while upgrading Management Server from R80.20 to R80.30

I am upgrading the management server from R80.20 to R80.30 now, but the importing database was stuck at 58% since an hour ago. I am not sure can reboot or revert to previous snapshot now. Please help.

importing database stuck.JPG

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Urgent requests should be directed at the TAC.

Depending on a number of factors, this process can take a while.
Also a snapshot is generally taken prior to the process starting just in case of a failure.
0 Kudos
Christopher__C2
Employee
Employee

It's a slow process. And the percentage completion display is not that accurate.

If you actually have the patience to sit and watch, it often takes an hour to jump from 58 to 75, and then 90 and done soon after that.  Login to expert mode and look at top to see that there is activity, and it's not idle.

The CPUSE upgrade process will automatically create a new snapshot, if it does end up failing TAC should be able to walk you through restoring if you're not already familiar.

desmond_wong
Participant

Hi Christopher, the upgrade was successful. You're right. The status is not that accurate. I have been waiting almost 1 and a half hour until it's completed.

Thanks for your information.

0 Kudos
desmond_wong
Participant

Hi PhoneBoy, thanks for your information.

I have did snapshot and system backup before I proceed. Just curious and nervous while I have been waited for 1 and a half hour until it's completed. Thank god.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events