cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Ryan
Advisor

Disk space discrepancies cloudgaurd

Hi all,

we have several dozen cloudguard gateways provisioned, all them them have been built using the same template and running r80.10.

An issue we have is some of the devices have run out of disk space in the /var/log partition. They were built using minimal resources, 10Gb for the /var/log - which should be enough, the majority of the devices all have almost exact usage stats, around 55% used in that partition. But these 3-4 problematic ones are between 85-100% used, which is an annoyance because it keeps throwing disk usage traps. 

The discrepancy I have found on all that have high disk usage are:

/var/log/files_repository 2.8g used - on a normal gateway this directory doesn't exist
/var/log/CPda/metadata 1.2G used - on a normal gateway this directory has only 3Mb used

Any idea what can cause this? I don't have any downloaded but not installed packages in cpuse/webgui.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Unless these are running with NSX-V, CloudGuard R80.10 is formally End of Support.
/var/log/files_repository appears to be related to  Threat Emulation (among other things), are you using that by chance?
Not sure why /var/log/CPda/metadata is filling up, would probably require TAC to look at it.

0 Kudos
Ryan_Ryan
Advisor

yes its NSX-V

There is no sandblast enabled on these gateways, inside that directory there are a bunch of files with names beginning as "te_" so does appear to be related.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Before purging these files I recommend checking with the TAC. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events