Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKinsp
Contributor
Jump to solution

ClusterXL - adding interface via CLI not working

Good morning everyone!

I am trying to add a vlan interface to a Cluster via API / CLI on R81 (open server). The interfaces were configured on the individual gateways via CLI and they are up, but when I try the below command for creating the interface at the cluster level, it gives me the folowwing error: CLINFR0711 Command insecure

I think I might be missing somthing on the command itself but the error does not give me much to go on. What I am doing is SSHing into the SMS and trying the CLI from there:

mgmt login user admin

mgmt set simple-cluster name "ClusterXL" interfaces.add.name "eth1.100" interfaces.add.ip-address "10.1.1.100" interfaces.add.ipv4-mask-length "30" interfaces.add.interface-type "cluster" interfaces.add.topology "INTERNAL" interfaces.add.anti-spoofing "false" interface.add.topology-settings.ip-address-behind-this-interface "SPECIFIC" interface.add.topology-settings.specific-network " ClusterXL-Subnet-1" members.update.1.name "ClusterXL-1" members.update.1.interfaces.name "eth1.100" members.update.1.interfaces.ipv4-address "172.32.0.1" members.update.1.interfaces.ipv4-network-mask "255.255.255.252" members.update.2.name "ClusterXL-2" members.update.2.interfaces.name "eth1.100" members.update.2.interfaces.ipv4-address "172.32.0.2" members.update.2.interfaces.ipv4-network-mask "255.255.255.252" --format json

Reference:

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/latest/APIs/index.html?#clish/set-simple-cluster~v1.7%20

Any thoughts

Output from show-api-versions

mgmt show-api-versions
current-version: "1.7"
supported-versions:
- "1"
- "1.1"
- "1.6.1"
- "1.2"
- "1.3"
- "1.4"
- "1.5"
- "1.6"
- "1.7"

Thanks!

RK

0 Kudos
18 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events