Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muhammad_Ali
Participant

Can't Discard "SmartView Tracker" sessions on R80.20 SmartConsole

Is there any way to discard the old "SmartView Tracker" sessions on R80.20 SmartConsole? The only option I get is  "Disconnect" and that is also disabled. Find attached the screen shot below:

Can't Discard SessionCan't Discard Session

whereas I can "Discard" and "Take over" sessions for SmartConsole as shown below:

Can Discard & Takeover SessionCan Discard & Takeover Session

I have gone through the discussion on  https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/General-Management-Topics/clear-disconnected-sessions/td-p/33027  and also followed the scriptable solutions to discard sessions in sk133872 and sk113955 but none of them help.

Secondly, when I run the below two commands mentioned on sk133872, I don't even see the active/opened sessions either? I want to get the UID so I can try deleting by using mgmt_cli discard uid UID-NUMBER -r true suggested on sk133872, but I get below output when I run both commands.

Sessions3.jpg

psql_client cpm postgres -c "select applicationname,objid,creator,state,numberoflocks,numberofoperations,creationtime,lastmodifytime from worksession where state = 'OPEN' and (numberoflocks != '0' or numberofoperations != '0');"

AND

psql_client cpm postgres -c "select applicationname,objid,creator,state,numberoflocks,numberofoperations,creationtime,lastmodifytime from worksession where state != 'PUBLISHED' and state != 'DISCARDED' and (numberoflocks != '0' or numberofoperations != '0');"

0 Kudos
11 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events