cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DorMashiach
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Activating Compliance Blade

Compliance Blade continuously monitors your Check Point Gateways, Blades, OS, policies, and configuration settings against a library of security best practices, highlighting poor configuration settings and security weaknesses in real-time.

Please follow the steps in the video below to activate Compliance Blade on your Security Management:

17 Replies
Saul_Goodman
Participant
Participant

Hi,

Does it support standalone deployment?

0 Kudos
jnra
Contributor

I have the same question.

0 Kudos
jnra
Contributor

I have opened a TAC case regarding this. TAC replied that it is supported since the limitation was not seen on the documentations.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@Saul_Goodman @jnra yes it does

0 Kudos
Saul_Goodman
Participant
Participant

Hi Val,

Can you provide the right SKU for the Compliance Blade on standalone deployment?

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hi,  it depends on the number of GWs running.  The license should be equal or higher than the active number of GWs.

For example, if you are running 2 GWs, you need to pick the 5GW license: CPSB-COMP-5-1Y.  We have 5,10,25, 50,77 etc...

I hope it helps.

Corinne

0 Kudos
Saul_Goodman
Participant
Participant

Does CPSB-COMP-5-1Y SKU apply to standalone deployment?

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Compliance is a blade integrated into our Management. You can't run it without Management if this is your question.

TX

Corinne

0 Kudos
ERIK_PEREZ1
Explorer

The late answer is yes it supports it but it consumes more ram memory.
Greetings.

0 Kudos
anstelios
Collaborator

How do you enable compliance blade on Smart-1 Cloud?

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

If your license is one that includes it e.g. CPSM-CLOUD-GW-SME-COMP-1Y then you should be able to simply enable it on the Management object in SmartConsole and install database (menu option). 

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
anstelios
Collaborator

I am asking about Smart-1 Cloud specifically because there is no object for mgmt server in "Gateways & Servers". '

Should we use the generic "Management_Service" object for this?

0 Kudos
Dario_Perez
Employee Employee
Employee

Management are not available from Gateways and Server but it does from Network Objects Tabs. 

Is not supported changed, Management should be came according your license, if the blade is not enable you must rise a ticket with TAC for it. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

I'm sure it worked this way when I last tested it on R81 Smart-1 Cloud but please take it with TAC per Roman's updated advice.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Michaeli
Employee
Employee

Will this automatically start a 30 day trial for customers that do not have Compliance yet?

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hi, you will be able to activate Compliance ONLY if you have a valid license.  For a 30 days trial license, you will need to download the license from the following CP web site: https://usercenter.checkpoint.com/ucapps/prodeval?source=publicsite&prodName=sandblast.  Please pick the ALL-IN-ONE-EVALUATION LICENSE.

Michaeli
Employee
Employee

Thank you Corinne.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events