cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimV
Participant

R80.20SP and HTTP inspection and O365/Intune/Autopilot

Hi all,

I have been fortuned to get an Maestro solution.  

It's core for our network/security solution and I'm struggling in getting the last part fully functional (in a correct manner).  
As we run SP, we are not (yet) able to go to any releases that have https inspection with updatable objects.  

So what's the recommended setup to get O365, Intune, Autopilot and a bunch of other systems at microsoft (like Hybrid exchange) properly configured so Https inspections is active for all except these.  
And this preferably with the lowest (or none) additional maintenance.  

I know there are a lot of topics already open on this, but none seem to fit our needs or are not up2date with the latest changes at microsoft.  

Thanks in advance

Tim

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

R81 is just around the corner and will come out for Maestro also.

0 Kudos
TimV
Participant

Will it contain updatable objects in HTTP inspect?
We'll see more tomorrow 😃
And than the sad story starts - Waiting game of ...3-6months?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just to clarify, when we initially release R81, the "SP" version won't be available immediately.
It is planned for around the same time the first R81 JHF is released.
It should be a shorter wait than 3-6 months. 🙂

Other than anything directly related to scalability/distribution/clustering, R81SP will use the same code as regular gateways.
JHFs between R81 and R81SP will be basically the same released around the same time.
Other limitations that apply in SP code will be in sk148074.

Eventually (in a later release), we will have a unified ISO for regular gateways and Maestro/Scalable Platforms.

As for your specific question, Updatable Objects in HTTPS Inspection policy is an R80.40 Gateway/Management feature.
This means R81SP is expected to have it also. 

0 Kudos