Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bruce_Pruitte
Participant

Report to see what network has accessed

I need to run a report that would show what a range of networks has accessed and what services it has used for this access.

For example, I need to see what 10.10.10.0/24 , 10.20.10.0/24 , 10.30.10.0/24 , 10.40.10.0/16 has accessed and what services were used.  This would be for accepts/allow , blocks, drops, rejects

I have pulled it up into Smartevent but it is alot of data and it does not seem like I can get all of the information exported to excel/csv file.

Any information is greatly appreciated..

5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are you wanting to export the individual log entries or are you wanting to export summarized data?

For the raw data, use SmartView: https://mgmt-ip/smartview (log in with your SmartConsole credentials)

Search for the relevant networks (e.g. source:10.10.10.0/24 OR source:10.20.10.0/24 OR source:10.30.10.0/24 OR source:10.40.10.0/24 )

If you're wanting to data from SmartEvent, it would be helpful to understand exactly what information you are looking to export.

0 Kudos
Bruce_Pruitte
Participant

Appreciate the response....

I may be trying to go about this the wrong way.  If I am please let me know.  

I think it is the individual log entries.  With R77.30 we used Smartreporter and would run reports and know what services were being used frpm network to network.  Then we could look at that report and lock things down better.

THANKS

Bruce

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It would be helpful to see screenshots of what you're trying to and what results you're getting.

This way we can provide some more specific advice. 

0 Kudos
Bruce_Pruitte
Participant

So I am trying to pull information for group called homesite_group.  This group has 18 different networks in it.

When I run report it only shows from 8pm to 4:45pm.  Which I am assuming I have to find that magic number of rows to get the timeframe I am looking for.  Is there a limit as to how many rows you can export?

Would be glad to send you a webex invite and show you if you like.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Look at the log table settings, by default it only pulls 1000 log entries.

I believe you can set it to a million.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events