Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support_Team_Bi
Contributor
Jump to solution

R80.30 Management : Empty action in custom report

Hello All,

I have upgraded Management by changing from appliance R77.30 to open server R80.30. Migrate export are done (Gateway is R77.30 12600). Then I moved logs from r77.30 to r80.30 and set index in r80.30 to 365 days. I have some questions about report that I generated.

1. In action count of firewall blade on custom report view, there are empty action show in table. what is the empty action ? please explain it.12-6-2019 4-49-52 PM.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

1. First I would try to put a filter called "Pre-defined Filter" for "Log Type Filter". This will remove non-traffic logs such as control, system alert etc..

2. You can try to copy this widget to a view. You can perform a drill down from the view (you might need to remove from the query the section for "...AND Action:"" because it won't find matches for this.

3. If those logs appear to be unimportant, you can select "Remove empty values" from the action field in the widget field.

Amir Senn

Kind regards, Amir Senn

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

1. First I would try to put a filter called "Pre-defined Filter" for "Log Type Filter". This will remove non-traffic logs such as control, system alert etc..

2. You can try to copy this widget to a view. You can perform a drill down from the view (you might need to remove from the query the section for "...AND Action:"" because it won't find matches for this.

3. If those logs appear to be unimportant, you can select "Remove empty values" from the action field in the widget field.

Amir Senn

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events