Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamiH
Contributor

R80.10 traffic bytes not logged

Any idea why my log views and reports won't show any bytes from R80.10 gw. I have accounting checked in the rules that I want to follow and older R77.30 gw (with different ruleset) seems to be getting the bytes to reports.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

On the gateway object have you enabled the Monitoring Blade and in the config of that blade also ticked the throughput boxes?

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
SamiH
Contributor

Monitoring blade is enabled, but the older gw doesn't need that throughput to be enabled in that blade? Isn't that mainly for Smartview Monitor blade, not reports or views?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What blades are enabled for the traffic in question?

SamiH
Contributor

On gw: app control, ips, monitoring

On mgmt: Logging, Smartevent, Smartevent correlation unit

0 Kudos
SamiH
Contributor

Apparently the version I used didn't support VRRP and recording bytes. Not it has been fixed with a hotfix for my Take of the R80.10 by Check Point. 

0 Kudos
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue as Traffic in total bytes are not showing while I am on R80.1 and VRRP. Which SK specifies this issue? Is this resolved? Did you upgrade?

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
SamiH
Contributor

Hi, seems to be resolved, but it was a specific hotfix for my Take on R80.10. I can check the actual build later, but I think you have to query this from TAC. I think it will become a part of some new Take eventually,

0 Kudos
RahulKaushik
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Could you please share the case number of your issue with checkpoint @ Sami_Hänninen ?
0 Kudos
SamiH
Contributor

I don't have it, since here we have to submit our cases through service provider. But I can ask for it and check the current version from gw.
0 Kudos
SamiH
Contributor

SR#6-0000740181 R80.10 VRRP Cluster Master member does not send Accounting data

new hotfix package [R80_10_JHF_T169_134]
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events