cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheRealDiZ
Collaborator

Not able to access SmartView R80.20

Hi Guys!

I'm not able to access SmartView on R80.20 with error "Authentication to server failed".

I'm using the same "admin" user with which I'm able to access SmartConsole, SSH, Gaia Portal.

Anyone is experiencing the same?

I have to configure something in specific?

@RealD!Z

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

When you are saying that you cannot access smartview, are you referring to the Web Portal accessible via https://<managementip>/smartvew?

If so, please describe your infrastructure in some detail. I.e.:

1. Are you trying to access it from the same PC that you can reach Gaia WebUI and SSH?

2. Does this PC have SmartConsole installed?

3. if [2] is "Yes", can you see the "Log and Monitoring" section within SmartConsole and see various views in it?

4. Is there a firewall between this PC and the management server you are trying to connect to?

5. Are you connecting to the Management Server or to the dedicated SmartEvent server?

0 Kudos
TheRealDiZ
Collaborator

Hi @Vladimir ,

1. Yes, same laptop.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes, but there are no drop and I can reach properly the SmartView page.

5. To the same management server

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Try sk110552 checking SmartEvent Intro and SmartEvent Intro Correlation Unit settings.

Cody_Von_Seelen
Participant
Participant

Hi TheRealDiz,

What was the fix for this issue as I am experiencing the exact same issue. On a fresh install Lab environment I can assess Smartview from either the MgmIP/smartview and SmartEventIP/smartview. But on the real environment that was upgrade from R80.10 we can not access the smartview page via he SmartEventIP/smartview but have no problems accesses the WebUI.

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events