Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilDavey
Collaborator
Jump to solution

MAB User Reporting

Hello

With the current CORONAVIRUS ongoing, our company is all home working now using the MAB.

We have been asked to supply information, so managers can see who and when staff are logged onto systems, bit Big Brother, but always suspected it was coming.

I have had a look under Logs & Monitor for any Reports or Views that would provide this but can't really see anything.  The logs show a user connecting but doesn't provide any easy way to report on when they connected then disconnected and a time they were connected for.

Does anyone know how we could get this information in an easy format?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I recommend using my SmartConsole Extension for Remote Access VPN Statistics

The article also features links to several SmartEvent Report yous might want to use to get the reports you need. In case you don't have SmartEvent yet, get an Eval license from your Check Point partner to evaluate the product and then buy it.

View solution in original post

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
2 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I recommend using my SmartConsole Extension for Remote Access VPN Statistics

The article also features links to several SmartEvent Report yous might want to use to get the reports you need. In case you don't have SmartEvent yet, get an Eval license from your Check Point partner to evaluate the product and then buy it.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events