Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aymen_Gasmi
Participant
Jump to solution

Is there feature to auto generate policy in R80 as Tufin?

Dear,

Currently my client is using R77.30 (one SMC and 2 Gateways) and have a few very permissive policy rules. So he is looking to create more restrictive policy rules. The idea is to see all the traffic in real time and then create new rules only for the legitimate traffic .

To do so, I am looking to install Tufin to inspect the traffic and then generate new more restrective policy with the "tufin automatic policy generator"

As I see that R80 gives the ability to monitor and inspect trafic, so I am thinking about upgrading the SMC and gateways of my customer and use this features.

So do you really think there is a solution for my problem with the R80 without using TUFIN?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Aymen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi,

This functionality is not in our roadmap right now. Integration between logs and policy modification is tighter in R80 [What are the features inside SmartConsole which contain integrated log views? ] [How many clicks does it take to add exception rule from a log? (Access Control & Threat Preventi... ] and will grow with later versions, but as of now we are not moving towards this feature.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi,

This functionality is not in our roadmap right now. Integration between logs and policy modification is tighter in R80 [What are the features inside SmartConsole which contain integrated log views? ] [How many clicks does it take to add exception rule from a log? (Access Control & Threat Preventi... ] and will grow with later versions, but as of now we are not moving towards this feature.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events