Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

How to query a "usercheck_interaction_name"?

I could not figure out what parameters could be provided and in what form, to get this filter to display anything:

Trying *; "Blocked Message"; "Blocked_Message"; "Blocked*"; "blocked_message"; "blocked*"; blocked*; blocked_message, yields nothing. 

6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What are you trying to achieve? If checking the logs with the same blocking message, you could try using message UID or the next field, UserCheck Reference and its ID

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Trying to create an event that will trigger the alarm on Block action to send notification to the admin containing data in those other fields you are mentioning.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Okay, let me know if it works

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Thanks, will do. As soon as someone'll point out how to filter those fields properly and confirm that it actually works.

Yaakov_Ohayon
Employee
Employee

I've checked the code behavior and found that both "usercheck_interaction_name" and "usercheck_userinput" are indexed as free text, which means you can only search their values without mentioning the field name.

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Thank you.

So the "usercheck_interaction_name" and "usercheck_userinput" are included in the fields erroneously?

If so, this represents a problem, as I am trying to create an event capable of notifying the admins about "Blocked Messages" and it requires having a field:

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events