Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louis_Poulin
Collaborator
Jump to solution

How do you share reports between admins in R80.20?

I created a report in R80.20.

In the column "Created by", I see my username.

Other admininistrators cannot see my report. And I don't see any option to make it visible to others.

How can other admins see my reports?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This feature is planned as answered here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Daniel_Taney
Advisor

I actually have this same question! Can't seem to figure out whether there is a way or not...

R80 CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This feature is planned as answered here.

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion
I understand the question was answered a year ago, but I do not really see any update on a release date. The question here is if the sharing will be in R80.20 or maybe even in R80.30? I do not really see any answer stating that anywhere (sorry I must have missed that).
Currently the real answer is: They cannot. be shared.
The only way to work around it is to use a special user for reporting. For special views, the only way is to export the view you created and issue that export to you colleagues for them to import.
Regards, Maarten
Maik
Advisor

This feature will be added in R80.30 - I saw it in a demo environment. The "Action" pane in the Reports Section of "Log & Monitor" will have a new menu option which is called "Share". In addition to that a new column in the list of all reports will be added, respectively named "Shared". All available reports are still listed there, with the addition that "shared" reports have a community symbol in the just mentioned column and can be accessed by all admins.

Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion
Sounds like what I discussed with R&D about a year ago, never heard anything about it since.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events