Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feliciano_IT
Explorer

HTTP parsing error detected. Bypassing the request as defined in the Inspection Settings. 840.40

Hi

I am having difficulty accessing some pages that require authentication.

Sometimes I can reach the page but it doesn't show the content as it should.

The error that displays in the logs is:

invalid end-of-line in response

in Forencis details:

Reason: HTTP parsing error detected. Bypassing the request as defined in the Inspection Settings. 

Can you help me ?

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You should be able to add an exception to the Non-Compliant HTTP protection as a workaround.
Otherwise, you'll probably need a TAC case.

Paul_Hagyard
Advisor

About to log a SR for the same, 460k events like this in the last 30 days on a fairly small R80.40 (take 78) gateway.

"Add exception" on the log entry gives "This protection does not support exceptions". The inspection setting "Non Compliant HTTP" is Inactive on this gateway. App/URL blade settings do have "Enable HTTP inspection on non standard ports".

Sprunknwn
Employee
Employee

Hey Paul,

Can you provide a list of resources where this is happening?

Does it happen immediately upon entering the website, while entering the credentials or after the authentication part while working on the website?

Did you open a TAC ticket I can follow up on?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Sprunknwn
Employee
Employee

Hey Feliciano,

Can you provide a list of resources where this is happening?

Does it happen immediately upon entering the website, while entering the credentials or after the authentication part while working on the website?

Did you open a TAC ticket I can follow up on?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Feliciano_IT
Explorer

I noticed that it does not happen only on pages that require authentication, but in almost all, the pages are not reached right the first attempt, need to update the browser for the content to appear and on many pages the full content of the page is not shown.

At this moment I do not have access to the system, as soon as I have I will give more details

0 Kudos
Jonathan
Collaborator

Hi Feliciano,

Have you ever managed to resolve this issue?

I'm facing same problem.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events