cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wei_Soon_Heng
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Infinity SOC - Missing the options to enable "Allow me to view attack statistics in my User Center"

Hi All,

As per document stated, we need to enable these two options below:

For R80.40 and below:

• Share anonymous attack information with Check Point ThreatCloud

• Allow me to view attack statistics in my User Center account

The second options is missing in the environment that having mgmt server R81 and firewall R80.40, which I believe causing infinity portal could not see any incident even after few days.
I can see the second options if the environment is having same version R80.40 for both mgmt server and firewall.

I believe it is related the smartconsole R81 could not display second options for R80.40 firewall object, it should be related to coding of application smartconsole R81.

Please refer to attached screenshot.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Just went through the latest R81 SmartConsole release notes (Build 556) - check out this fix:

"For Security Gateways below R81, inside the Gateway Editor, in the "Anti-Bot and Anti-Virus" window, the checkbox "Allow me to view attack statistics" is missing."

Seems like this would resolve the issue you've been having?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

I had a quick look across our environments - I get the same R81 options as you do on embedded Gaia appliances.  Full Gaia gives the expected options. 

Is that screenshot from a Quantum Spark gateway by any chance?

Edit: I see now you mentioned the gateway is running R80.40, which would imply full Gaia.  Have you confirmed that you are running the latest build of SmartConsole? Also have a look at the Why don't I see any events in InfinitySOC? section in sk164332 and see if it is applicable to your environment.

And just in case your environment is very clean - try simulating a botnet incident via cpcheckme to generate events.

0 Kudos
Wei_Soon_Heng
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ruan,

The screenshot is from quantum next gen firewall, and I am having latest build of R81 smartconsole.
I can see the IPS and anti-virus prevention log in smartconsole but it is not showing in infinity portal.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Just went through the latest R81 SmartConsole release notes (Build 556) - check out this fix:

"For Security Gateways below R81, inside the Gateway Editor, in the "Anti-Bot and Anti-Virus" window, the checkbox "Allow me to view attack statistics" is missing."

Seems like this would resolve the issue you've been having?

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events