cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nir_Naaman
Collaborator

New Check Point NDR Pricing Scheme

Hi all,

As part of a Check Point product realignment and convergence towards a future XDR offering, we are changing the NDR (previously SandBlast Now) service pricing to use INFINITYSOC SKUs instead of Smart-1 Cloud Plus.

This replaces the previous pricing model, to be used for all new deals.

Implications:

• All existing and future Infinity SOC customers are entitled to NDR service for the number of gateways licensed for SOC service
  • Infinity SOC service is included for customers who purchase NDR service using this new pricing model

As before, dedicated NDR sensors are priced separately from the NDR service, using Quantum or CloudGuard SKUs.

In addition, the NDR service now also supports existing customers' gateways, via the new REGISTER LOG SERVER feature for exporting logs for NDR analysis, and the Intel facility for custom IOC management.

4 Replies
MikeB
Advisor

Thanks for the update!

Could you tell us where to get more information about this new "REGISTER LOG SERVER" feature for use existing customers gws?

0 Kudos
Nir_Naaman
Collaborator

You may find the attached guidance useful.

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

Hi Nir, 

I have the following questions:

• Gateways still need to have SNBT subscription??
  • Currently the smallest InfinitySOC "single" license allows up to 5 gw or 25 quantum spark gws. Will a smaller license be available for only 1 gateway?

0 Kudos
Nir_Naaman
Collaborator

• CDC-managed dedicated sensors still need to have SNBT. When registering "unmanaged" gateways via REGISTER LOG SERVER, we do not see the gateway directly (except for IOC delivery) and therefore its licensing is out of scope for the NDR service. If it does not have valid Anti-Bot and Anti-Virus contracts, it won't be able to enforce the IOCs.
  • I do not know of any plans for smaller licenses than the minimum of 5 GWs. I would guess there will not be a smaller license.
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events