cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LostBoY
Advisor
Jump to solution

Static Route missing in SmartConsole

I have added a new R80.30 Gateway on a Mgmt Server.. I can view the routes on the GW through CLI - show route

However, in smartconsole when i am clicking on Gateway Object there is no Route Section under Network Management.

Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This is correct. You can also configure virtual links (warp interfaces) as well as virtual switches and virtual routers in VSX mode. For normal security gateways the routing configuration must be performed on Gaia (either at Gaia CLI or in the Gaia WebUI).

A SmartConsole Extension would enable editing routing configuration for normal security gateways directly in SmartConsole. You could create a extension yourself or write an email to extensions@checkpoint.com and request such an extension to be created.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
There was a feature you could enable in R77.x that allowed you to manage this information from SmartDashboard.
This was not brought forward to R80.x and I'm not sure the precise plans to bring it back.
LostBoY
Advisor
I have seen static route information appearing for a VSC Cluster GW on R80.10.. may be it is only in case of VSX Clusters and not for independent GWs.
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This is correct. You can also configure virtual links (warp interfaces) as well as virtual switches and virtual routers in VSX mode. For normal security gateways the routing configuration must be performed on Gaia (either at Gaia CLI or in the Gaia WebUI).

A SmartConsole Extension would enable editing routing configuration for normal security gateways directly in SmartConsole. You could create a extension yourself or write an email to extensions@checkpoint.com and request such an extension to be created.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events