Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Horizon SOC certification training + badge?

I'm missing a Horizon SOC certification training + badge.

The old Infinity SOC expert badge won't be issued anymore and was primarily CP-internal only.

How can I show a prospect Horizon SOC customer that I'm an experienced Horizon SOC expert?

7 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

@Jason_Tugwell : Is there any official training on Check Point Horizon planned?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Everyone knows you are a genius. In my mind, those certs are more for show off (and I really mean that). Person can have 100 certs, if they dont have the knowledge, those certs are USELESS at the end of the day. As my friend I used to work with always says "Certs can help you get a job, but they will not help you keep it if you dont have the knowledge". 100% true

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This is also why I'm interested in such certificates. To be able to make a good first impression for prospect customers and to show off from other competitors. Having said that I'm always striving to learn something new and our company really wants to step into the Check Point Horizon SOC field but we also want to show what we have.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Well, if you show them your skills, Im sure they will forget about the cert : - )

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I can only show them my skills after they signed a contract with my company. The enabler is the certificate which convices the prospect customer to sign a contract with us and not any other partner without such certificate.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Ok, now I get what you are saying...if thats the case, I guess you need it. Hopefully @Jason_Tugwell will help.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The recently announced Horizon MDR/XPR is the successor product to Horizon SOC.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events