Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amir_Arama
Advisor

script for healthcheck

hi,

i need some advice

i would like to run healthcheck remotely from mgmt server to some GWs, save the file locally, and send all outputs via smtp to my email. how can i accomplish this?

on healthcheck the remote option give me list of all gws, and i want to directly tell the script on what GWS/ip's to run the script remotely. is it possible?

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Are you asking if you can modify the script from sk121447 or write a wrapper for the same?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Amir_Arama
Advisor

Hi
I dont mind how, i just need a way to acomplish my goal.
Its best to run script that runs healthcheck.sh remotely on specific gws. And after that possible in another script to send result files via mail attachment.(couldnt find a way to send attachment with sendmail)
Its also possible to run healthcheck scheduled on each gw locally. And then with another script to send result as attachment via email altough its less elegant..
0 Kudos
Nathan_Davieau
Employee
Employee

You can use the healthcheck.sh script from sk121447 on the management server to check the gateways.  Once the check is complete, the files are pulled back to the management server.

You could always write a script that runs via cron to look for those healthcheck logs (in /var/log) then email them to yourself.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events