Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kb1
Collaborator

license issue on my mgmt server on my lab environment

Following is the output i get for cplic print, ive applied a 30 day eval license to all the firewalls in my topology wihtout any issues, also applied successfully on my primary server, but this secondary server is creating issues as the license is just not being recognised. you can see that ive deleted the cp.pnp file which was the original 14 day license on the server but it seems that for some reason its still trying to find that license and thats why its not recognising the 30 day eval license, is there a way for me to forcefully make it recognise the 30 day eval license?Capture.PNG

[Expert@Mgmt-2:0]# cplic print
GetLicFromFile: Failed to open file: /opt/CPshrd-R80.20/conf/cp.pnp
pnp_blades_iterate: Failed to find a match to PNP_BLADE_EPS_MGMT-V1 in PnP file : /opt/CPshrd-R80.20/conf/cp.pnp
Host Expiration Features
192.168.1.10 26Apr2020 CPSG-C-8-U CPSB-FW CPSB-VPN CPSB-IPSA CPSB-DLP CPSB -SSLVPN-U CPSB-IA CPSB-ADNC CPSG-VSX-25S CPSB-SWB CPSB-IPS CPSB-AV CPSB-URLF CPS B-ASPM CPSB-APCL CPSB-ABOT CPSB-CTNT CK-52144603172B
192.168.1.10 26Apr2020 CPSG-C-8-U CPSB-FW CPSB-VPN CPSB-IPSA CPSB-DLP CPSB -SSLVPN-U CPSB-IA CPSB-ADNC CPSG-VSX-25S CPSB-SWB CPSB-IPS CPSB-AV CPSB-URLF CPS B-ASPM CPSB-APCL CPSB-ABOT CPSB-CTNT CK-672D69D9150F

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Have you rebooted the server after applying the eval license? if not do so, had the same problem, reboot resolved it.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
kb1
Collaborator

i have done that many times but still doesnt work, im assuming its just a bug with gns3 (im running it on gn3 2.2.5)
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Re-install

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If you're doing management HA, the secondary needs its own unique eval license.
The gateway licenses tied to the primary will sync over.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events