cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post

SmartLog question

Jump to solution

hello everyone I am studying for the CCSA but in the Passcert study material this question is answered and the answer is C, but SmartView Tracker is no longer at r80.10, I think it is the answer A, someone who can indicate if Is the answer correct?

71.The following graphic shows:

1.jpg

A. View from SmartLog for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202
B. View from SmartView Tracker for logs of destination address 10.1.1.202
C. View from SmartView Tracker for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202
D. View from SmartView Monitor for logs initiated from source address 10.1.1.202

Answer: C

Regards

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: SmartLog question

Jump to solution

Hello,

You are correct, the screenshot provided is from SmartLog and not SmartView Tracker so answer A is the correct one.

View solution in original post

Employee++
Employee++

Jump to solution

SmartView Tracker is no longer supported in R80.x and SmartView Monitor does not display logs.

For logs we have Logs & Monitor view in SmartConsole or the SmartView Web Viewer.

3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello,

You are correct, the screenshot provided is from SmartLog and not SmartView Tracker so answer A is the correct one.

Employee++
Employee++

Jump to solution

SmartView Tracker is no longer supported in R80.x and SmartView Monitor does not display logs.

For logs we have Logs & Monitor view in SmartConsole or the SmartView Web Viewer.

Jump to solution

I do not want to rain on your parade, but Passert and other "brain dumps" are not only considered cheating, but also very inaccurate.

They do not give you any understanding of technology and only are good for conditional memory training... 

0 Kudos